Independent Brace, Inc.
P O Box 7443
Lakeland, FL 33807-7443
Phone - 888-858-4558
Fax - 888-858-4559
Website - www.independentbrace.com
Home of "Off the Shelf Custom Modifications"
The Ranger E-Z Lock Knee is a double upright metal hinged knee brace designed to provide progressive treatment and correction of knee flexion contractures in "non-ambulatory" patients.
To use the Ranger E-Z Lock Knee, simply slide the black button to unlock position to allow for free range of motion. When desired degree is reach, slide button back into locked position for "quick setting" static locking position. In "un-locked" position, it is not necessary to remove splint from patient during physical therapy. When fully dressed, including patella pad, this splint weighs less than 15 ounces.
As with our Range Knee (patent #6,080,120) the Ranger E-Z Lock Knee is:
- Available in moist-wicking fabric or fleece lining
- Overall length is 14" - but may be customized with longer stays or as short as 10"
- May be shortened for use as a static elbow
- Fully covered uprights leave no exposed metal
- The brace does not have to be removed frompatient to set hinges
Non-ambulatory - single patient use only.
SIZING CUFFS- same as for Ranger Knee
- Double upright hinges
- Upper & lower cuffs
- Hinge covers
- "cupped" patella pad
- Laundry bag & fitting instructions.
Lower stay can be shortened to accommodate amputee